Terms of Booking
Terms of booking
Make your holiday a relaxing and joyful time by knowing as much as possible about our wonderful properties. Please do take a moment to read these terms and conditions.
Booking Period: The property will be available from 4pm on the date of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the date of departure. (NB: we stipulate this here but if no booking immediately follows yours we can often be flexible) We offer stays from 1 night to a year. If you book for a two week period the cottage will be cleaned and linen changed on a date agreed between us. An early check in is available and a charge of £10 for this service is asked for., Please ,message us to request this.
Payment Terms & Cancellation Policy:
Our payment terms are either Full Payment on Booking if staying 2 nights or less.
For more than 3 Nights we ask for a 25% on booking to secure the dates required, the remainder to be paid 14 days prior to arrival.
We are open to negotiating prices for a longer stay do please call
If you have to cancel your confirmed booking up to 5 days before arrival, we will simply refund you your paid amount.
For bookings more than 3 nights having paid the 25% deposit you would loose your deposit if you cancel up to 14 days before arrival or fail to pay the balance.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property. If smoking outside visitors must use the designated smoking area only
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbours.
- Aiskew Villa is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Guests will keep the property and all furnishings in good order during their stay.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
Please make good and safe use of the parking area in front of the house on the cream gravel and next to the Cabin Studio.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included at the Annex & Cabin, We do offer a bed change and towel change service if your staying longer than 3 nights
- Rubbish: Any rubbish must be stowed in the proper bin or recycling receptacle
- The ANNEX's hot tub opens 10 am - 10pm daily, we offer this facility free of charge and it will be ready for your arrival. we do come out and clean and test the water every day and change the filter system, We ask you to NOT smoke in or near the hot tub, No glass or Food in the hot tub, And to follow the hot tub rules for showering and removing make up and other oils and creams before using the tub. If your playing music please keep it to a low level as we do have neighbours. The Annex has the hot tub and this is for the Private use of the Annex only Unless the Booking is made for both the Annex and the Cabin by the same party at the same time where they are intending to share this facility under the same booking Name.
- BBQ :It must be cleaned after use. We have provided this for our guests use free of charge so be respectful of this request at all times.
PET ADDENDUM PETS are not permitted
We only allow Adults over the age of 18 to stay.
Insurance: You are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel/holiday insurance before departure, including cancellation cover. We cannot accept responsibility for losses or damage caused by events beyond our control such as strikes, industrial disputes, airport or port closures, fire, flood and other natural disasters.
Any Questions? Please check our terms or drop us a line here
© Copyright Aiskew Villa Annex & Cabin